Welcome to LSU CE Moodle!
As a leading university provider of educational outreach and engagement, our vision is to help people achieve their goals and improve their quality of life, their organizations, and their communities.
Online Distance Learning (ODL) Students
You should have received an email that provides your username and password to log in to your course. The Moodle login appears in the upper right of this screen. Once you are logged in, you will see any courses that you are enrolled in and can select the course from the list.
Louisiana State University and the ODL office is closed for various holidays. The following holiday schedule is established for FY 2014-2015:
|Independence Day||July 4, 2014 (F)|
|Labor Day||September 1, 2014 (M)|
|Thanksgiving||November 27, 2014 (Th)
November 28, 2014 (F)
|Christmas & New Year's||December 24, 2014 (W)
December 25. 2014 (TH)
December 26, 2014 (F)
December 29, 2014 (M)
December 30, 2014 (T)
December 31, 2014 (W)
January 1, 2015 (TH)
|Martin Luther King Day||January 19, 2015 (M)|
|Mardi Gras||February 17, 2015 (T)|
|Easter||April 3, 2015 (F)|
ProctorU: Create Account
ProctorU recently changed its user interface and we are in the process of updating the information in our courses. The steps below should assist you in setting up your account.
- In your web browser, type https://go.proctoru.com/students/users/new?institution=67
- Complete the information in the Create an Account form.
NOTE: Under Enrollments, for the Institution, verify that" Louisiana State University ODL is displayed.
- When all the required information is complete, click the Create Account button at the bottom of the page.
- From your web browser, go to https://go.proctoru.com/session/new
- Type in your username and password, then click the Login button.